The Canterbury Community Association (CCA) is offering rink board advertising opportunity at the Jim Tubman Chevrolet Rink located at the Canterbury Recreation Complex at 2185 Arch Street, Ottawa.
This space attracts thousands of visitors each year which will only increase as the CCA and the City of Ottawa expand program offerings. The rink’s authentic hockey boards provide a great advertising opportunity to help increase visibility for your company, business and organization.
- $800 per 1-year term (May 1st to April 30th) Taxes and installation included.
- The cost can be pro-rated for advertisers coming in after the term has begun.
- We offer this opportunity for 1-year-long terms since the boards are up all year round.
- We require you to purchase and provide one vinyl ad (dimensions vary). We can provide you with contact information for our preferred printer, if necessary. You may choose to print an additional copy of your ad should your ad need replacement during the term.
- We are responsible for all maintenance and supervision, including all sign application and removal.
How To Apply
If you are interested in advertising on our boards, email us at email@example.com and our advertising administrator will guide you through the process.