The Canterbury Community Centre contains:
- Four multi-purpose rooms for small gatherings or meetings
- One main hall and a kitchen for larger events such as birthday parties or social functions
- One gymnasium with two basketball nets of adjustable height
- A dance studio which is also used as a fitness and yoga studio
- Outdoor covered ice pad that will be a year-round recreation space
Please call the City at 613-247-4869 to book space.
During the months of July and August, the City of Ottawa operates a summer camp program. Please call the City for more detail on summer camps at 613-247-4869.
The CCA is proud to be able to work in partnership with the City of Ottawa to bring city residents a comprehensive programming schedule for all age groups, delivered by knowledgeable and experienced instructors in a caring and safe environment. Please note that swimming and skating lessons are offered by the City of Ottawa.
The CCA believes in working with its community partners in order to give local residents of all ages the programming and services they deserve!