In the event of a Provincial or Municipal shutdown due to COVID-19 which will not allow us to continue summer camps, all attendees will be offered a choice of one of the following:
- A full refund for all remaining days of their camp (in the case of a mid-week shutdown) or a full refund for their registered weeks (before the camp week has started).
- A transfer to another camp week, pending space availability and the CCA’s ability to reschedule the camp week.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Up to two weeks before the first day of that camp week, you will receive a full refund, less a $15 administrative fee.
- Up to one week before the first day of that camp week, you will receive a full refund, less a $25 administrative fee.
- Less than one week before the first day of that camp week, NO REFUNDS.
- If your child does not attend, or must leave camp during the week due to illness or injury, you will not receive a refund for the days missed.
- NO REFUNDS for purchased Pizza Lunches.