Fitness and All Programs
- Class registration in advance only.
- Entrance and exit doors will be confirmed before the beginning of the session. Please use the designated doors for your class.
- Upon arrival for every class, the instructor will go through the COVID-19 self-assessment sheet with the participants (or parents/guardians of participants under 16). Entry will be denied for anyone who answers as a risk from the self-assessment questionnaire.
- Please only come to class a maximum of 5 minutes in advance. If you are earlier, we ask that you wait outside.
- Instructors will have class lists and will mark attendance and confirm that the self-assessment has been completed.
- All class size numbers will be limited to ensure physical distancing can remain in place for all participants.
- We will only accept registered students for classes. DROP-IN PARTICIPANTS AND OUTSTANDING DROP-IN PASSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Once the maximum number of students has been reached the class is full.
- Masks are required in the Centre lobby before and after class.
- Participants will need to wear a mask until they are in their designated space in their classroom. Once in their designated space, the mask can be removed, but must be put back on before further movement around the room.
- For children under 16: After signing in, the parent/guardian will leave their child with their instructor. Parents/guardians will then exit the building and return to pick up their child at the end of class.
- NO PARENT/GUARDIANS OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE CENTRE DURING CLASSES.
- There will be designated washrooms available for use, but participants should try and keep washroom use to a minimum.
- Participants must exit the building immediately following their classes. No one is allowed to congregate in the lobby or outside any rooms.
- Parents/Guardians may pick up their children outside the building. Children may be escorted by their instructor or staff volunteer to ensure their safety.
Equipment and Attire
THE CCA WILL NOT BE PROVIDING ANY EQUIPMENT FOR CLASS USE.
- Participants will need to bring their own equipment to class.
- FITNESS participants need to bring their own mat and hand weights
- YOGA participant’s need to bring a mat and a yoga block if they need one.
- ART participants will bring their own supplies
- Bring your own water bottle and use the water fountains for refilling your bottle.
- Please limit the number of items you bring into your class as space is limited.
- Come dressed for your class and leave all bags, unnecessary clothing and accessories in your vehicle. This may become a challenge when winter comes, so we will reassess this policy when the time comes, and figure out a solution.
- Since all seating has been removed from the lobby so there’s will no place to sit and put on indoor shoes so you’ll need to wear your exercise shoes into the building.
Please contact us if you have any questions about what you might need to bring.