Spring 2020 Gigantic Indoor and outdoor Garage Sale
Sunday May 24, 2020
10 am – 3 pm
This annual event is something neither buyers nor sellers want to miss! 90 in-door and 40+ out-door tables of treasures and collectibles make this event a bargain hunter’s paradise!
Free Entry and Free parking available
- Please bring your receipt on the day of the sale to gain early admission to the Community Centre for setup purposes.
- The Centre will be open at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday for table setup.
- Teardown must be completed by 4:30 p.m. the latest.
- The use of extra tables is not allowed. Only tables purchased from the CCA are acceptable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We ask that, after you have unpacked your car or van, you PLEASE park your vehicle in either the parking lot by the pool, or in the farthest parking spots from the centre. If customers have a hard time parking their cars, they won’t come in and buy.
- Please do not sell items before the 10:00am opening.
- Vendors are reminded to keep their area clear of garbage. At the end of the day, please place all of your trash in the plastic garbage bag provided at each table, and place the bag in the dumpster located outside the centre. All items must be removed from the Centre.
- Please note we do not contact any vendors.
- Vendors who purchased tables in 2019 may pre-register for the same table(s) for the 2020 event.
- You must register either in person or by phone from February 18 to 28, 2020, between the hours of 10am and 3pm, otherwise the table(s) will be available during general registration
- General registration starts February 29 until all tables are sold.
If you have any questions, please call the Association at 613-738-8998 and leave a message.
Tables are $35 each ($30.97 + $4.03 HST)
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.