Annual Holiday Craft Fair
Sunday November 17, 2019
10 am – 3 pm
Vendors will be selling a variety of homemade and handcrafted items that will make perfect gifts for the holiday season! Come join us for a fun day of shopping! Free parking available
- Please bring your receipt on the day of the sale to gain early admission to the Community Centre for setup purposes.
- The Centre will be open at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday for table setup.
- Teardown must be completed by 4:30 p.m. the latest.
- The use of extra tables is not allowed. Only tables purchased from the CCA are acceptable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We ask that, after you have unpacked your car or van, you PLEASE park your vehicle in either the parking lot by the pool, or in the farthest parking spots from the centre. If customers have a hard time parking their cars, they won’t come in and buy.
- Please do not sell items before the 10:00am opening.
- Vendors are reminded to keep their area clear of garbage. At the end of the day, please place all of your trash in the plastic garbage bag provided at each table, and place the bag in the dumpster located outside the centre. All items must be removed from the Centre.
- Vendors who purchased tables in 2018 may pre-register for the same table(s) for the 2019 event.
- Registration for previous vendors, to secure your table(s) from the previous year you must register either in person or by phone between September 16 to 27, 2019 during office hours (10am and 3pm), otherwise the table(s) will be available during our general registration.
- General registration for all vacant tables will be open for public registration on Saturday, September 28 2019, between 10am and 12pm until all tables are sold.
- Please note we do not contact any vendors.
The cost per table is $35 tax included.
A maximum of 2 tables per vendor.
If you have any questions, please call the Association at 613-738-8998 and leave a message.
Tables are $35 each ($30.97 + $4.03 HST)
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.