The building was scheduled to reopen on January 23, 2021 based on the last restrictions order, however, due to the new Stay-at-Home measures all classes and the Winter registration are postponed until the lock-down is lifted.
Please disregard the dates listed below for the time being. We will modify them once we know exactly when we can get back.
Thank you for your understanding. Be well and stay safe.
You CCA Team
Happy New Year from the Canterbury Community Association!
Here we go again! 2020 may be ending but the effects of COVID-19 are carrying over into 2021. For the third time since last March, the Canterbury Community Centre is closed due to a Provincially mandated shutdown. Registration for Fitness, Yoga, and Dance programs, originally scheduled for January 4, 2021, has been postponed.
Please register online at www.cca-acc.ca/programs/
We understand that some programs still have make up classes remaining from the closure during the Fall Session. We’ve rescheduled those classes for the first weeks of our return. Here are the new dates for make up classes, registration, and the Winter Session:
January 25, 2021 – Centre re-opens and all make up classes begin.
- Fitness 4 classes (Week of January 25, February 1, 8, and 15)
- Sit Fitness 2 classes (Week of January 25 and February 1)
- Yoga 2 classes (Week of January 25 and February 1)
- Dance Centre 2 classes (Week of January 25 and February 1)
- Martial Arts No make up classes necessary.
- Yoga via Zoom 2 classes (January 28 and February 4)
- Zumba via Zoom 4 classes (January 28 and February 4, 11 and 18)
- Cardio Fit via Zoom 4 classes (January 26 and February 2, 9 and 16)
Winter Session Dates:
January 25, 2021 – Winter Session Registration Opens (www.cca-acc.ca)
- Fitness classes February 22, 2021 – April 30, 2021
- Sit Fitness February 8, 2021 – April 14, 2021
- Yoga and Tai Chi February 22, 2021 – April 30, 2021
- Dance Centre February 8, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- Martial Arts January 4, 2021 – March 27, 2021
As we have during the past shutdowns, we will be working from home and sending updates as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
Many thanks, again, for weathering this storm of changes and closures. With vaccine distribution in the pipeline, we can only hope for better days ahead. Hopefully, we won’t have any more interruptions to our programs.
Jennifer Malisauskas (email@example.com) and
Marisa Fusaro (firstname.lastname@example.org)